Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wow! I'm Pregnant again!!

On November 14th I found out that in 9 months I would be giving birth to another baby. I am super excited and so nervous at the same time. I have no idea what to expect, but I am still happy because I missed being pregnant, and I want that second chance to correct all the little mistakes I made with my first child. Tyler will be around 17 months when the new baby is born. I think it will be nice to have them close together in age, and Tyler is a very good child so I see him being an excellent big brother. Chris and I really hope that we have a girl, but last time with Tyler we wished for the same thing, so this time we are just going to hope we have a healthy child. I am 8 weeks so I have a while to go. Hopefully it all goes smoothly...ya right.

No comments: